quarta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2011

Trapped inside this Octavarium!


Voices Screaming loud inside my head!
My Heart is breaking out through my chest!
Confused!
Rage!
Peace!
Rage!
Peace!
A twisted thought that take out my breath!
Doubt!
Certitude!
Music can no longer shut up my mind!
Rage!
Peace!
Rage!
Peace!
I´m feeling like my entire life is going to a dead end!
Death!
Live!
Will I turn back?
Will I have to choose my paths again?
I wish I could predict what is just about to happen!?
Or did I already do that!?
Choices!
Choices!
Choices!
But despite all the whispers from my so disturbed mind...
Despite all the possible predictions...
Despite all evidences...
Despite Everything...

I must carry on!
With Confidence! blinded!
Feeling peacefull or Dying in despairly rage!

Nothing will take me alway from my path!!!
I´m aware and prepared!!!

No fear! No cold! No Cries!

And I´ll hold the lord´s hands! because he´s by my side!
Fire and despair will streak my enemies and my betrayers!

Justice will be done! soon or late! Justice will be done!!!

Trust!
Confidence!
A mission!
A path!
A Future!
An Accomplishment!!!

I´ll prevail!
My Heart is in fire!
And Everything will be ok...

´cos...

No fear takes place in the realm of a virtuous Man!!!

May destiny play its strings!

In the name of God!

Amem!









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário