quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2009

First Explanation... Why...

...For a long time I asked myself if I should make a blog...
I usually write many things some times... funny things, sad things... For many times I just let my Heart express himself throught the paper...
It´s interesting ´cos many times it just doesn´t make any sense at all! ...
But I still feel it´s very important to write my feelings down... It´s like to release it and make it more confortable to understand them sometimes...

However, maybe I´ll try to use this blog also for other subjects... to talk about all sorts of things... jokes... funny things... daily happenings... you know... To keep talking just about crazy heart feelings might let someone to jump out of the window... rsrs

Anyway...

Ahhhh... And yes... Many of my friends that might come visit this blog might ask why I´m writing in english here...
well... It´s just something crazy... I use to talk with myself in english a lot...
And I always write everything about those things in english...
I Don´t know why...
But I really still think English is a far better language to express many things than any other one...
Since I´ve returned from Australia I have that in mind... So... Even if my english is crappy... nevermind... I´m gonna still keep using it...

Ok!!!... I think the time for Blog has come!

So... Have fun! don´t try to understand, ok!?? But you can try to feel it... Might be better...

Cya!!

And be welcome to my little inside world!

Silvio Moraes

Um comentário:

  1. Welcome to the blogsphere my friend... it's always nice to have a outlet do put out our feelings.

    It is very a bold move expose yourself in this way on the web. If U have the time please visit my blog, it's a lot more boureing than yours.. but might be useful.. maybe when U can't sleep...

    I hope U find yourself.... and if u do.. tell me how...

    ResponderExcluir