quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2009

A Letter to...

A Prayer...

...and I´m gonna be Stronger and Stronger.
In each breath, In each smile, I´m gonna be Stronger.
In each tear, in each pain, I´m gonna be Stronger.
In each second, in each moment, I´m gonna be Stronger!

... And I´m gonna stand my ground, nothing will take me away from my path. Anything!

There won´t be any love, any hatred, any pain, any happiness...
Nothing will take me away from my Path.
And I´m gonna remain! and I´m gonna swim against the current,
I´m gonna jump the highest mountain, and I´m gonna break all the walls
And I´m gonna Fight against heaven and against hell.

I´ll cry, I´ll laugh, if it´s necessary!
I´ll run and I´ll Crawl! I´ll Rise and I´ll Fall!

... But Nothing will take me away from my Path!

I´m gonna trust and I´m gonna be betrayed, but I´ll prevail!
And I´m gonna be Stronger and STRONGER.
And I´ll claim for more and for mercy,
and for mercy, but for more!

BUT NOTHING WILL TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY PATH!

And I´m gonna be Unstoppable;
And I´m gonna be Higher;
And I´m gonna be Brighter;
And I´m gonna be Faster, and Smater, and Stronger, and Stronger, and Stronger!

And There will be Desolation, Confusion, LONELINESS, ISOLATION, ILUSION!

BUT NOTHING WILL TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY PATH!

And I´ll feel, and I´ll know, and I´ll understand.
But Even when I seem to be just one more step to the Edge,
Even when the essence of my soul be challenged by the maze of self control,
Even when all the darkest Universe Conspirancy play its strings...

I´ll Prevail and Nothing will take me away from my Path!!!

And I´ll Listen, and I´ll See, and I´ll taste it, and I´ll fake, and pretend
and Be honest and true, and I´ll play!

A clock at the wall!
And as the time goes by...
A silent whisper, a disturbing scream
A peacefull dream, a mad nightmare
voices, silence, voices, silence, MUSIC, Silence, Disconection, fear, confidence,
fear, despair, But Confidence...

and In each Breath I´m gonna be Stronger,
and nothing will take me away from my path.
A Shining Moon spreads the light throught darkness...
A Heavy Sun spreads Shadows everywhere...

But I´ll Prevail...

...AND NOTHING WILL TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY PATH!




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário