segunda-feira, 9 de agosto de 2010

Ф Ф Ф Ф STAGE 2 - Harder than I thought... Trying to start it faster Ф Ф Ф Ф

Ф Ф Ф Ф "We Move in Circles Balanced all the While; On a Gleaming Razor's Edge; A Perfect Sphere Colliding with our Fate; This Story Ends Where it Began" Ф Ф Ф Ф


"Ready to Break Through These Prison Walls"


" The time has come for a deep dive into the oceans of Noitcepsortniland"


"A Place Where Nothing Can Harm You"


"If any time you need to come back... All you must do is open you eyes..."


"Safe in the light that surrounds me,
Free of the fear and the pain,
My subconscious mind starts spinning though time
To rejoin the past once again.

Nothing seems real, I'm starting to feel
Lost in the haze of a dream.
And as I draw near, the scene becomes clear,
Like watching my life on a screen.

Hello, "Mirror".
So glad to see you, my friend."



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário